.Connective Leadership in Global Enterprises

“As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant;
They too have their story.” [Desiderada]

If there is any person who comes to mind whenever I read the above phrase in Desiderada, that person would be Dr. Joerg Staeheli. And as I thought about the project’s theme regarding individuals exercising connective leadership and nurturing connective leaders, Joerg's name again came to mind. Finally, when I was reading “The Servant as Leader[1],” my thoughts turned to Joerg as well. Hence, I decided to share with the reader my observation of one connective leader, Joerg, within one global enterprise, Novartis, but this observation may provide a glimpse of how connective leaders may work effectively in other global organizations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Introduction
  • Table of Contents
  • Methodology
  • Elements of Effective Leadership
  • Strategies for Individuals
  • Muslim Women Leadership Status in the Connective Era>
  • Connective Leadership in the Global Environment
  • Conclusion